Thursday, 14 July 2011

Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges Challenge#67 DT Card

Morning Peeps.  It is that time of the week again.  Another super Challenge is just starting over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES . This week's theme is Make Your Own Flowers.

My A5 DT Card

 
The digi image I have used this week is "Fresh Baked Pie1" from THE SHOP . The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The dp's are "Unique" item #975 Chi-Chi by Nancie Rowe Janitz from Fancy Pants Designs.  The flowers have been simply made using a Woodware 6 petal punch.  I cut three shapes for each flower.  I put a brad through the middle.  I then sprayed with Cosmic Shimmers.  Scrunched them up while damp.  Left them to dry, then teased them out as much as I wanted them to be.  I then picked out the edges with Glossy Accents, sprinkled Gold Glamour Dust over.  The sentiment is "PMA523 Thank You" wire words from Papermania.

Why not pop over to the THE CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.










I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

I am entering this for:-
ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE - Ch#139 - Summertime
TOTALLY GORJUSS - Ch#88- Summertime
ONE STITCH AT A TIME  - Ch#70 - Anything Goes
CRAZY CHALLENGE - Ch#75 - Summertime
DDH - Ch#10 - Summer
DAISY DOODLES CREATIVE - Ch#37 - Summer
SIMON SAYS STAMP- Anything Goes
LOLLIPOP CRAFTS - Anything Goes

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cathy, love the image and your flowers are gorgeous
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and summery.Your flowers are beautiful.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy - I keep looking at this image in the shop and will definitely get it sooner or later!! Love your flowers - they are great.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cathy, great flowers too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love your flowers. I've got that image, too, it seems we like several of the same images. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Cathy. The flowers are so pretty, and I love the way you did your sentiment.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Cathy,love the scene.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Cathy. Great colours and lovely flowers.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, pretty flowers, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Cathy! Thanks for playing along at DDH this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the flowers you've made.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The flowers truly make the image stand out Cathy and your colour choice is fab.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. a lovely card! Thanks for joining our summertime challenge at the crazy challenge this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Cathy, gorgeous colours and details.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is so pretty. Love the flowers. I have never heard of "wire words." I need to check that out.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great, and I love your use of the wire words-looks fantastic :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s Please feel free to pop by my blog and enter my candy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card. This digi and your coloring is too good. Thanx for playing with us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, those flowers look great x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful scene! Great card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really lovely card hun - I have put this one into my inspirational folder. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful, love the image and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous little card Cathy, love the colours and your handmade flowers are adorable. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the vignette...O! so pretty! daisy doodles thanks you for joining in the summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Cathy I hope you are well and enjoying the lovely weather we have been having. I love your card that central image is gorgeous the flowers look super, I love the colours you have chosen.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card, I like the wire work at the top, I feel the need to bake but that is maybe due to the fact that it feels more like October here today!!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete