Friday, 17 June 2011

PollyCraft Monday Challenge #97

Morning peeps.  Overcast here today.  We had quite a bit of rain yesterday but I can't complain as we haven't had any for ages.


My card today is using a freebie image from PollyCraft.  It is one of two free images that Paula is offering for the DT call. This one is called "Sonnys Party".  I have already entered the DT call with the other image "Blue's Branch" I think I should have entered this card instead for the call. I wonder if Paula would forget I have already entered and consider this one instead. Lol!!!  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  I have used Glossy Accents on the balloon.  The dp's are Check from Bearly Mine-Floral is "Aquamarine- Floral Prints" by Kate Knight Dovecraft.  Flower border trim has been cut using a Martha Stewart punch.  The ribbon and flower are from my stash.  The sentiment is "Birthday Tickets" from Crafty Ann.

I am entering this for:-

I hope you are all well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie another gorgeous card I love blues on a card its starting to become my fave colour....any shade of blue as well lol.
    I reckon Paula will pop on over to your blog hun & see all of your gorgeous cards sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Cathy, great image.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    gorgeous card hun, fab colouring, lovely papers & design, have lovely weekend,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Cathy loving the colours, design and image it is super. I have left an award for you on my blog
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cathy i love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,love the blue theme and such a sweet image...Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Crafts,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete