Friday, 24 June 2011

Karen's Doodles- Flower Power

Afternoon peeps.  All this dog walking of my friends dog and sharing the bed at night(I am ending up with 6 inches) is wearing me out. Lol!!  I hope he has enjoyed his holiday's with us.  I will miss him when he goes home Monday night.  Right down to my posting today.  

My image is of course from the lovely KAREN'S DOODLES SHOP .  It is "Bovine Beauty".  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The dp's are "Growing Vines" item #ST11005 Springtime Echo Park Papers.  The flower is "The Roosevelt Col Eleanor" item#543891 Prima.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The card candy is from Craftwork Cards.

I hope the girls at Karen's Doodles Challenges will forgive me as I haven't entered the Challenges for awhile and I was always an avid follower.  Other blogging friend's will know that I lost my Dad on 10th May and before that I was back and forth to the hospital.  I wasn't entering Challenges but was managing to keep up with my DT work.  I should be back with the Challenges now.

I am entering this for:-
http://karensdoodleschallengeblog.blogspot.com  - Flower Power
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/  - Ch#71 - Anything Goes
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com  Ch#13 - Anything Goes + Blog Hop
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/ - Animal Kingdom
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi. That certainly is a fabby flower embellishment. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cathy, that is one beautiful flower. I am sure everyone understand why you haven't been entering challenges. Sending a big hug, take care
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a fabulous card Cathy, gorgeous colours and image.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image Cathy,your card is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and super fun card x
    That flower is just beautiful x
    Thanks for hopping along with us on papercraft journeys's 1st blog hop x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card. It's nice to see you back. Hope things are improving xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've missed you Cathy so it's lovely to see you back with a smashing card as usual
    r playing along with Karen's Doodles this week and go check out our DT call too:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun card!
    Thanks for hopping along with us on papercraft journeys's 1st blog hop & challenge #13

    Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool image - I love it !! Great card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image. Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete