Sunday, 26 June 2011

Karen's Doodles DT Call Card

Morning peeps.  VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!  My favourite Challenge blog is holding a DT call.   I can't keep the news a secret any more it is KAREN'S DOODLES . They are looking for five new Doodle Princesses .  The DT call is open until 20th July.  Go to HERE to pick up DT call posting.

My image is of course from KAREN'S SHOP and is "Lady Bug School Lunch"  The image has been coloured with Promarkers.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The image and sentiment have been cut and mounted using S4-161 "Labels One" by Spellbinders.  The Ladybird dp is from my stash, sorry I can't remember the supplier.  The top section of the backing I have used a Creative Expression embossing folder.  The ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

I do hope that I am picked as I adore Karen's images and I love working with them.  I also really enjoyed being a Guest Designer all of February this year and was sad when it came to an end.

Good luck every one.

I am also entering this for:-
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/  Ch#71 - Anything Goes
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com  Ch#13 Anything Goes + Blog Hop
http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com  Ch#158 Digi Day
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com  - Something Old Something New ( Bp and Embossing Folder New- Image and Flowers Old)
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/ - Animal Kingdom
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com/ Ch#31- Cute and Cuddly
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/ -Ch#11- My Favourite Things( Digi Images/Promarkers/Flowers)

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

16 comments:

  1. Great card!Lovely image!
    Thank you for entering the DT call and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Good luck with your DT call. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Cathy, thanks for entering our DT call and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hunb
    aww fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & embelies, good luck with the DT shout hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute card and what an adorable image! :)

    Great layout too. Good luck with the DT call.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card! i'm trying for the DT also. Good luck to you!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Cathy, love the embossed background and the layout is soo pretty :)

    Good luck in our DT call for Karens Doodles :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! I love your colouring! THANKS for joining the Karen's Doodles DT call...good luck!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, love the embossing and the cool roses, thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, don't forget the bloghop, good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy your cards are gorgeous, and I know how much you adore Karens Images, I have everything crossed for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, lovely sweet card hun!!
    Thanks for playing this week at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Cathy:O) Great design!
    Thank you for entering our DT Call over at Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your embossed layer and the flowers. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck hunny love your card too! :0) fingers crossed there is space for us both xx

    ReplyDelete