Thursday, 30 June 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenges Challenge #65 DT Card

Morning you lovely peeps.  It is time for another Challenge to start over at  DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES .  This week is everyone's fav, yes it is ANYTHING GOES!!!

My 6 x 6 DT Card

The digi image I have used this week is "Christmas Delight" from of course the DIGI DOODLE SHOP .  The colouring medium is Promarkers.  The image has been cut & mounted using "Labels Sixteen" die by Spellbinders.  The tree has been cut using LR0174 "Tree1" die and  the ribbon trim cut using LR0134 "Christmas Stars" die both by Marianne Design.   The ribbon & Joy sticker are both from my stash.  The dp is "Milton Christmas" PP008 by Wild Rose Studio.

Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.








I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.

I am entering this for:-
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/ - Christmas in June/July
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com Ch#26-Anything Goes
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com - Anything Goes + Blog Hop

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the dies you used.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the tree die and the ribbon die is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Cathy love the tree die.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Those dies are fantastic.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put me to shame Cathy, your Christmas card is gorgeous, I really should start mine soon.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of your card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 26 - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card hun. The fact that you used untraditional "Christmas" colors really makes it special, and shows great versatility.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, just love the die-cuts they are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, sorry it took me so long to get around. About like everyone else I was fed up with blogger. LOL. Your card is so beautiful. I LOVE how the border with the ribbon really sets off the rest of the card. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Christmas card Cathy, wow you have some fabulous dies, I love that border one. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card hun. Love the tree.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Cathy, love the punched stars at the top too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Cathy loving that image and the colours the die cuts look great I might have to treat myself tho some of these, lol. Hope you are keeping ok.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card, love the die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous, love those stars, I suppose I should start thinking about Christmas cards,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi sweetie how are you shug? Fabberlicious crimbo card I really should make a start on mine.... Love the image & I love the die-cuts as well hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card!
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pretty colours you've chosen.Great die cuts too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete