Saturday, 11 June 2011

Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#22 DT Card

This is the fantastic prize this week from our sponsor.  A Helz Cuppleditch Cling Stamp - Fairy Cakes.




http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk Is our  lovely sponsor this fortnight.


Morning peeps. Another two weeks gone by. It is time for another Challenge to start over at CRAFT YOUR DAY'S AWAY . This week our theme has been set by Doreen and she would like to see MONOCHROME.

My Two DT Cards - I couldn't decide which one I liked best!!!!

For these two card I have used two different  Lady Head dies from Marianne Design. LR0140 and LR0139. The images have been cut & mounted using Spellbinders dies "Petite Scalloped Circles Large" S4-115 and "Standard Circles Large" S4-114. The dp is "Baby's Breath" Item#310 Little Sprout by Michelle Coleman from Fancy Pants Design. Heart pearls are from Hobby Craft, the ribbon is from Paper Mill. The sentiment is from my stash.

For this version the details are mostly the same except all the card stock is "Star Dream" from Joanna Sheen. The dp is "Basics Paperz - Basic Skinny Stripe - 00226 by Junkitz. The lace is from HobbyCraft. The pearls & sentiment are from my stash.

Good luck
I am entering this for:-
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/  Challenge#61 - Anything Goes
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/  - Happy Birthday
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Both stunning cards Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards Cathy, love them both but I think the pink one just has the edge for me
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie these are gorgeous I couldnt pick 1 of these cus I really do love both of them. Fabulous shug.
    Hope you are ok my sweetie.

    Sending you big squishy hugs hun
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards Cathy, love the lady heads, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards Cathy, gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    two stunning cards, luv the B/W very striking, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, they are both lovely cards. I love the die cutters you've used.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy I hope you are well. I think that you have done the right thing posting both these cards they are equally beautiful, I love the colours and designs super work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty! I love the silhouette. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both beautiful cards Cathy, very elegant
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both your cards are absolutely fabulous Cathy! I love them so much! Stunningly perfect design, and the colours are fantastic! You've done such a delichious work with both cards, simply GORGEOUS!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both lovely. It is hard to choose my favorite too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are gorgeous but i do LOVE the pink card :)
    Hope all is ok with you
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these cards. I like how you've done the same project with two different colors. I think the pink is my favorite! I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images "Show Us What You Got!" Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

    ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete