Saturday, 18 June 2011

Blog Award

Afternoon you lovely people.  I have come on this afternoon to pass on this scrumptious award that I have just received from the lovely Lorraine.  Thank you for thinking of me hunni.  I have to pass this award to another eight of you lovely bloggers.  Sorry I know more than eight deserve it but that is the rules.

EDNA
BERYL
SHIRLEY
EMMA
JOEY
KYM
PAMELA
SAMANTHA 

I am meant to tell you eight things about myself but I think you have all heard it all before so I will not bore you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Aww Bless you hunny, Congrats in recieving yours and passing it on to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thanks hunny! What have we heard all before come on spill the beans!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Cathy
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy
    You are an Angel to be thinking of giving me this lovely award. After the past few weeks of personal problems this has made my day.
    Once again many thanks and I am looking forward to seeing you very soon.

    Shirley
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you soooo much Cathy for thinking of me.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete