Saturday, 14 May 2011

A Very Mixed Week for Me!!!!

It has been a roller coaster week for me this week. First of all I lost my Dear Dad late Tuesday evening. He gave up his fight bless him. I am the only child and I lost my Mum last July so it is all down to me to arrange things. I have had a lot of help from of course my hubby and also from a couple that help look after my parents as they lived in my parents home town and I also went to school with the chap from the couple. His funeral is on Monday 23rd May so I hope things will get a bit easier after that. Although the pain will still be there.

On a happier note I have been chosen for the DT for CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY which is fortnightly challenge and is open to what ever style of crafting that you enjoy. Of course I am thrilled and it hasn't sunk in yet. The excitment has of course been marred by the news of my Dad.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, still thinking of you.

    Congrats on the new DT post
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear the news about your Dad Cathy - have sent you an email.

    Congrats on your DT post.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    im so sorry to read of your sad loss, hugs to you.
    Congratulations on ya new DT hun, hugs. sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear the news about your Dad Cathy, he is at peace now and reunited with your Mum.
    Sending you love and big hugs.
    Congrats on your DT post.

    Love & Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear of your sad new.

    Congratulations on being picked for the CYDA DT, I look forward to working with you.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your Dad...atleast he is no longer suffering...I wouldn't know what to do as I am also the only child...hope you weekend is an awesome one...kongratz on your new DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy i am thinking of you at this time your loss must be unbearable. However, I am so thrilled that you have a new DT role congratulations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy so very sorry to hear the news about your dad. I am also a new member of the CYDA DT and look forward to working with you. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there Cathy and dare I say at a time like this congrats on your new DT post.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy

    Many congrats on your new DT position - sounds like a great one to be involved with.

    Thinking of you hunny.

    Big Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy, I haven't been in Blog World much the last fortnight. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I know you knew it was coming but it's still a shock when it does. I hope things will get easier day-by-day and I'll be thinking about you on Monday.

    Congratulations on another DT appointment.

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete