Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Sorry If I haven't visited you

Hi my lovely blogging friends. I am so sorry if I haven't managed to visit you daily as I usually do and I haven't managed to enter a Challenge every day. I am afraid my dear Dad is in a coma now and it is only a matter of time before he joins my Mum who I lost last July. I have managed to complete my DT commitments of card making and commenting but I am afraid I have let all my blogging friends down lately. I had a very sleepless night as they didn't expect him to last the night but he has proved them wrong bless him. I am catching up with visiting friends blogs and commenting on all their cards that I have missed so please bear with me.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy, blogging will be the last thing on your mind. Thinking of you and sending hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy sorry to hear about your Dad.Thinking of you and your family.
    Take Care.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mustn't worry about us Cathy, we all understand that your have far more important things on your mind. Sending more hugs to you
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry your Dad is in a bad way Cathy,you should not worry at all about us bloggers.We do understand.Just you take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy

    We all completely understand and our thoughts are with you and with your dad.

    Big Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cathy, my heart goes out to you and your family. Sending you hugs
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy (My Love). Bless your heart sweetie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Peace to your father, and prayers to you and your family.

    BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete