Thursday, 19 May 2011

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge#59 DT Card

Morning peeps. Another month over half way through!!! Where are the month's going? Where is my life going!!!! It is time for another super duper Challenge over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST This week we would like to see EMBOSSING on your project.

My 8 x 8 DT Card


The digi image I have used this week is "Garden Plow" Vintage which of course can be found at THE SHOP . The colouring medium is Promarkers. The background has been stippled with "Antique Linen" DI. The dp is Webster's Pages "Your Life Beautiful" Item number # US1702D. The embossed element to my card is panel using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. It has been stippled with "Bundled Sage" DI.

Have a go at this great Challenge. You could win a $10 gift certificate to spend online at DIGI DOODLE SHOP . We also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blog. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month.

Good luck.
I am entering this for:-
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ Challenge#35 - Anything Goes (Optional Kraft) http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/ Challenge#53 - Anything Goes http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com Challenge#1 - Anything Goes
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Lovely card - great embossing and beautiful backing paper. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cathy, love that backing paper. I hope you are doing ok
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cathy,I love the embossing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sweetie how are you darling? E-mail me anytime if you need to talk shug.
    Your card is gorgeous as soon as I saw it I knew there was websters on there oh they are my fave papers & are sooooo beautiful. This card is all over beautiful hun I love it.
    Take care sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Cathy, this is totally gorgeous hun, I love how you've put this all together, the paper, image and embossing is perfect. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, you little talented thing you. What a stunning card! Gorgeous hun.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    a totally beautiful card, gorgeous image & papers, lovely design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore this card. i had thought of getting that embossing folder but havent as yet - think ill have to go for it now !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Cathy another stunning creation.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bp, it looks great with the image and lovely embossed folder x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Cathy, this is gorgeous. I would never have though to use the complete embossed image like that. I've used it as the focal point of a card, but this is great! Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how lovely! Love how you used the pattern paper.
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Cathy, love how everything matches and your embossed piece looks great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tis is absolutely stunnong. Love every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Cathy and i just LOVE the backing paper you have used,the plough image is cute too. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello.
    Beautiful card. Lovely image and background.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges and Good Luck.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Cathy.Love the inked embossing.
    Will be thinking of you on Monday.
    Hope you're OK.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, lovely design,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Truly breathtaking! The embossing and the wheel barrow are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO pretty! I love the papers and the embossing! Great work! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at Shelly's Images for our "Show us what you got" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweetie I cant find your e-mail address on my e-mail for some reason. Anyway I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you today & I hope everything goes smoothly. If you want to talk just e-mail me sweetie. Take care & I'm always here if you need me.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Cathy this is so very beautiful what a wonderful design I love the embossing, the colours, the design and image a superb piece of work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh Cathy, I just LOVE the look of this, a perfect match of embossing, colour and papers (who could ever beat Webster's? I've got some, but I can't bring myself to use them!)
    Hope you're well sweetie and I'll be in touch soon.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is wonderful card Cathy! I love the gardening theme and that embossing is just divine!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS and hope to see you next time!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete