Thursday, 26 May 2011

Baby Jesus

Morning again peeps. I haven't posted for a week and then I post two in the same day. I let you into a secret, all my DT postings are scheduled weeks in advance so I didn't even post last Thursday. To see this week's DDSB DT posting see below this one.





My card today is made using the Digi Image "Baby Jesus" by Karens Doodles. The card shape/dp & image have been cut using LF-249 "Grand Big Scalloped Circles" dies by Spellbinders. The colouring medium is Promarkers ( wasn't sure what colours to use as this is the first time of using Kraft cardstock and they came up different). The star was glittered with a Sakura Glitter Pen. The rays were glittered using "Transparent Pee Wee Kit" from Art Institute Glitter. The dp/bronze peel off sentiment and ribbon are all from my stash.






I am entering this for:-



http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ K is for Kids Card/Gift Card - Kraft

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ Challenge #21 - Let's See Some Scallops




http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com Challenge#142 - Use a Die Cut

http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/ Challenge#24 - Ribbon/Lace/Trim + Anything Goes
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com Challenge#1 - Anything Goes

Thank you for looking.

Hugs

Cathy

xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Cathy
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Cathy. I was very sorry to hear about your Dad in your comment to me this morning. I hope that in time your fond memories of him will be a great comfort. :)

    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 21 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya hun
    aww a beautiful card, luv the colour tones, hope you ok, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy this is fabulous I love that image and the shape is great a super creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWWWWWW......this is fantastic sweetie I love this & its in my top 5 definately shug....I love how you've done the kraft card & I think you should def do more of these.....I really love the soft sepia type effect.
    Hope you are ok sweetie you know where I am if you need anything hun I'm always here for you. mmwah

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh hunny good to see you! No make that GREAT to see you!
    Lovely card I love the images so sweet! and love that you did it straight on to Kraft too! great take on our Challenge hugs Samantha, ABC Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You did a fabulous job with this card. I love how you stamped directly onto the Kraft cardstock. Such a cute image, too. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Good for you starting on Christmas already. Thanks for playing at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Cathy! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Cathy! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card. I love the unique shape. Thanks for joining in at the ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely card
    Thanks for joining our challenge at IDIC challenge blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Cathy :-) such a lovely image and the monochromatic look and spoarkle are fabulous ,, love the shape too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope to see you agin soon. xx Jan DT member

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along with us on really reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card! Thanks very much for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew this week, and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Cathy - love the way you've done the image on kraft!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete