Thursday, 7 April 2011

Shower Girl

Afternoon peeps. Sorry I haven't been around much this week but I have been on call for my OH who is putting in a larger pond!! Monday I was busy with shopping and Hydro sessions at the hospital. Yesterday and today I have been in and out to the garden helping with what I can. Being as I am partly disabled there is alot I can not do or have the strength to do to help. In between I have managed to do one card and visit and leave as many comments on your cards, I promise I will catch up with that eventually. My dear photographer in between building his pond has had difficulty trying to get a decent picture of my card. Lol!!! It is a shame as the flowers & gems are not showing up very well. It looks lovely in real life. Obviously this is made for my friend Linda's birthday who I do disabled swimming with, so I thought this was very apt for her. The digi image is "Shower Girl" from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The circle has been cut using "Lacey Circles" S4-293 by Spellbinders. The ribbon trim has been cut with a Martha Stewart punch. The shower puddle has been glittered using 85 Crystal glitter from Art Institute. The dp's/gem's/flowers/ribbon are all from my stash. I am entering this for:- http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/ Embellish it. http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ Glitter. http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.com/ Happy Birthday. http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/ Let's get girly. http://karensdoodleschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Fancy & Feminine. http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/ Glitz. http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/ Bling. Thank you for looking and I hope the weather is good where you are. Hugs Cathy xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hello
    your card is stunning; the image is beautifully colored and gorgeous design.
    The cards like it very much.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is lovely Cathy. Love the colour, it's smashing. You always make such a lovely card with Karen's images.
    Don't you be overdoing the manual labour either, take care and thanks for playing along with KD again this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    fabulous card, great image & colouring, fab papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and funny image! I love the colours of your card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is gonna love this!!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    wont be there 2moro, hope to go in sept if im not away, have brill time say hi to all from me, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Cathy,just leaving you some hugs and becoming a follower.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Cathy,I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. I love the funny image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie gorgeous gorgeous card love the image its perfect & the colour is soooo pretty.
    Dont worry about your commenting hun there are a lot more important things in life hun we will always be here. Its getting to that time of year where everyone wants to get things doen before the summer kicks in....there seems to be so much to do...well there does at my house, well bungalow lol.
    Is your swimming like hydrotherapy hun cus my Natalie has that on a friday she loves it. Altho she hasnt had it today cus she has an infection in her peg in her stomach where she gets fed so we dont allow her to swim when she has that.
    Hope you are ok hun & not over doing things, you take care please sweetie. Thinking of you as always hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and a great image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cathy..I am lovin all the purple!! What a cute card..Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cathy
    Such a gorgeous card, fabulous image and colour.
    Sounds like its very busy your end, hope the pond is soon done.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun image! Lovely card! :)
    Thanks for joining us at SSDS!
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cathy

    Great card love it! Hope you are well and enjoyed your Ally Pally at the weekend! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cathy the picture looks great to me that image along with the papers and design looks super, I do love the colour on this one.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cathy, your card is gorgeous! I love the way you've colored her, also. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete