Sunday, 3 April 2011

Exhilarating!!!!

Afternoon Peeps. OH and I went for a walk this morning and yes it was exhilarating!!! Not that we walked very fast because neither of us can do that Lol!!! I have been sorting my ribbons out the past few days and I must admit it was quite a task and has kept me quiet my OH tells me. I thought I would make a card today that can actually be used this year even if it is at the end. I have already made all the cards I need for birthdays ect this year and have made a start on next years. Lol!! The stamp is "Exhilarating" 4006J by Penny Black. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The dp's are "Milton Christmas" PP008 Wild Rose Studio Ltd. The largest panel has been embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I have used "85 Crystal" Ultrafine Transparent glitter from Art Institute on the hat. For the snow I have used Twinklets "Diamond Dust". The ribbon & gems are from my stash. I am entering this for:- http://bah-humbug-christmas.blogspot.com/ Cards to make you giggle. http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ Children. http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ For a child. http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Emboss it. http://paperromancechallenges.blogspot.com/ Bling. http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ Ribbons & Gems. http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/ One for the boys. http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/ Glitz. Thank you for looking. Hugs Cathy xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hiya Cathy

    Lovely card love the snow effect! I can't believe you've made all the cards you need for this year and are starting on next - blimey that is organised........

    See you soon

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Cathy,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just fab - what a cute image - so much fun - definitely made me smile.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy. Cute image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fun card made with my favourite hedgies and super embossing folder. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovley Cathy and the image is soooooo cute love it thanks for joining us at SFCC this month good luck
    GIll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Thanks very much for playing along with our For A Child challenge at the Creative Card Crew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my sweetie this is a gorgeous card I so love the Penny Black image I've still only got 1 crimbo card done & I said I would do at least 2 a month oops lol.
    Sending you huge hugs for yesterday hun I know how you feel I have the same on Fathers Day he was my best friend. Hope you are ok shug you are in my thoughts sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, so cute, love the idea of a hedgehog skiing down a mountain, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, I could almost hear the hedgehog shouting weeeeeee as he went flying down the hill.
    Thank you for sharing
    Hugs
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card I really like that embossing folder you have used
    Thanks for joining in at SFCC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh you are jolly organised. !!! Lovely card - it actually made me feel chilly and it's 28 here LoL
    Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.

    Ike xx
    SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely card! I am impressed that you are already working on cards for next year ~ that's an amazing feat! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSDS!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Cathy thanks for joining us at SFCC this month good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab Sparkly Christmas Card , love Penny Black Stamps so cute.. thanks for joining us at SSDS... Kaz DT SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the image and colours you have chosen, perfect for a childs card, hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is delightful - great image and papers! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Card Kathy. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete