Thursday, 28 April 2011

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge#56 DT Card

Morning peeps. It is everyone's favourite theme this week over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST this week. That's right ANYTHING GOES!!!! My 8 x 8 DT Card I love Anything Goes as I can catch up on my Chrissy card list. This week I have used digi image "Stocking Puppy" from THE SHOP . The colouring medium is Promarkers. The berries on the holly have been stickled. The sentiment is a freebie from THE SHOP . It has been cut using "Standard Circles" S4-114 by Spellbinders. The poinsettia's are a Marianne Design die LR0142. The gems are from my stash. I hope you enjoy joining in this Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend online at the DIGI DOODLE SHOP. We will also have two runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month.

I am entering this for the following Challenges:-
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Square Card
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ "T" for Trouble
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ Digi - Friends
INSPIRE ME FRIDAYS 4 - Anything Goes

Good luck.
Hugs
Cathy xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cathy, this is one of my favourite Christmas images.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.Love the papers and layout.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love your layout and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, your card is gorgeous. I love your little puppy and the coloring. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I really love that cute puppy. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Way to go getting a head start on Christmas
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job Cathy! This reminds me of a "Good Ole Fashion Christmas with the papers you've used. Love it!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet & cute card! Super cute image too! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie love this gorgeous card that puppy is just the darn cutest he is adorable.....awww can I have him lol.
    Hope you are ok hun I've been thinking of you please take care & e-mail me anytime you fancy a chat shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great christmas card, love the patchwork paper look x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a little cutie! Adorable Christmas card Cathy. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Card!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very vute, love this image, I look at all the Christmas cards I see this time of year and think how could they it's not even halfway through the year but when it comes to October and I am knee deep in them and got to the point of hating every minute please don't come and mock me.LOL
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clearly I meant cute not vute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good for you to get going on your cards early! cute card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely and very organised to be making chrimbo cards now!


    thanks for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete