Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Baby Chick/Daisy Bunny

Afternoon you lovely people. I had a nice catch up coffee with a friend of mine this morning who I haven't seen for about six weeks. She only lives the bottom of my drive but she has been busy with family issues and I have been busy crafting and seeing other friends. My dear hubby is not a happy bunny as the weather is changing just as he was starting digging out his bigger pond. Yesterday was wasted as he had to take me to hospital twice, once in the morning for an appointment and once in the afternoon. Full front of my Double Easel card.
Daisy Bunny right hand side.


Baby Chick left hand side.


For my card today I have made a double easel card. It is the first time I have made one of these and now I have to sort out an envelope. Lol!!! Image 1 on the left hand side is "Baby Chick" from Karen's Doodles. Image 2 on the right hand side is "Daisy Bunny" also from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The images have been cut using "Petite Scalloped Circles Large" S4-115 by Spellbinders. The dp's are "Fresh Flowers" item# ST11004 Springtime Echo Park Paper Co. The gems are from my stash.


I am entering this for:-


http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/ - Shape Up (non square/rectangle)



http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes - Digi Monday




Thank you for looking today and I hope the weather for you this week proves better than forecasted.


Hugs

Cathy

xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Cathy this is stunning hun and so well made, lovely images you used. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww Cathy you've excelled yourself with this one. It's gorgeous, love it
    Thanks for playing along again this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, love it, the images are just perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy

    Hope you are well. Love this double easel card. Roll on craft club in a couple of weeks!

    Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous Cathy, I've not seen one of these before
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww,this is so adorable!!The image is so cute anf fabulous colouring!
    Double Easel card,how gorgeous!
    Than you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I love the double twisted easel card. Nice colors and embellish. Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts this week, good luck!
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the envelope, I'm not even sure where you'd start! Great card though, it's just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Fab n Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card thanks for joining us at SFC this week good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie WOWWWWWWWWWW....this is gorgeous I love the double easel I've never tried one of these yet, it took me ages try the twisted easel lol. This really is so so pretty & I love the images hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the double easel card! Beautiful images! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet just perfect for this time of year and I love the shape of it :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to take part in our new challenge.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant! I really must have ago at making one of these cards!

    Thanks so much for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight over at Sparkles forum challenges!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Card Lady - love the double easel - I'm gonna' have to try this !! Fun!!! Good luck and thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Challenge

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie

    ReplyDelete