Monday, 21 March 2011

Another One for My Box!!!!

Afternoon peeps. Overcast here today, where is the sunshine that they promised us? I am walking around still today like an old lady. I am still in a lot of pain with my hips and knees. I am really looking forward to my disabled swimming on Wednesday night, hopefully it will do me some good!


The digi image is "Lenny Christmas" which is a freebie from Stamp Fairy this fortnight if you enter ABC Christmas Challenge, I have used the sketch from ABC as well to do this card. The colouring medium is Promarkers. I have glittered in places with glitter from my stash. The image has been cut & mounted using S4-114 "Standard Circles Large" by Spellbinders. The dp is "Milton & Co Christmas Paper Stack" PP008 Wild Rose Studio Ltd. The green & gold star holographic card & ribbon are from my stash.

I am entering this card for:-
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ - F is for Freebie + Sketch
http://bah-humbug-christmas.blogspot.com/ - Challenge#11 Metallic

http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes

http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/ Challenge#11 - Add a bow

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Hello my sweetie loving this fabulous card the image is lush. So sorry to hear how much pain you are in shug I really hope it eases & I hope your swimming helps on wednesday. I know my Natalie loves her hydro sessions on a friday the water seems to ease her if you know what I mean hun.
    Take care shug & make sure you rest plenty.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I think us up here on the North East coast have pinched your sun its glorious up here.....sorry hun lol.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)...another friend that is getting ready early! You all will inspire me to get started on my Christmas cards yet! Thanks so much for sharing another project with us this week at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Cathy, love that gold holographic paper, the stars really stand out. I hope you can get some relief from your swimming. That doesn't help me because I don't like swimming very much and tend to get tense which doesn't help the pain. I do like a good steam though
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy

    Sorry to hear that you've not been feeling great... hope the swimming eases your pain...

    Great card - love it!

    Take care

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! or should that be old girl! thehehehee! I know what you mean about the pain I have the same problem with my ankles! I use some oil can let you know what that is if you want in an email... might help..

    Ok so your card! Its mega cute and love that you used the freebie and sketch too! great job hunny hugs Samantha ABC Christmas challenge thanks for joining us this fortnight :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! The gold star card you've used is really beautiful and really makes a statement.
    So sorry to hear you're in such pain - hope the swimming eases it for you. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy ah this is gorgeous, what a cutie!! lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so cute - just love this. A great addition to the box.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is darling - take care of your self

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those papers and patterns are just terrific!!!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week at Shelly's Images!
    We hope you'll join us again this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. I don't think my mojo would cope with a xmas card at the moment. Well done to you for "getting in the mood for xmas"

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how your card sparkles and shines, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card - love the shiny papers!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete