Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Sweet Stampin Challenge#Spring Flowers - Paper Play Challenge Week#5

Morning peeps. Lovely and sunny here today but very chilly. DH says it was minus 2 this morning when he went out to feed the birds!!! My card today is for two challenges:-

Sweet Stampin Challenge- Spring Flowers. To enter this challenge click here .

Paper Play Challenge Week#5 - Stamp it Out. To enter this challenge click here .

The stamp used is "Magical Day" Enchanted Forest from Joanna Sheen. Images drawn by the lovely Sandra Dry. The colouring medium is Promarkers. Flower's cut with "Scribble Flower" die from Cuttlebug. Gem centres from my stash. Middles of the fairy flowers are picked out with
"Waterfall" Stickles. Edges of wings picked out with "85 Crystal Glitter" by Art Institute Glitter. The flower and leaf trim has been punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The dp's are Elizabeth Brownd 6 x 6 Scrapbook Designer Papers by K & Co.
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy. I popped over here this morning as was just about to leave a comment when blogger threw a wobbly. I had a heck of a job sorting it out this morning.
    Anyway I am back again to see your lovely cards. You do so many. How do you find the time?
    They are all gorgeous and I love all the colours you put together.i hope to see you at the club tonight too.
    I am so slow at making my cards so best I start another one this afternoon.
    Thanks for yopur comments on my blog.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours - goes well with the frosty mornings we're having here at the moment. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week - hope to see you again! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Cathy - the blues are lovely together.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah sweet.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our "Stamp it Out" Challenge. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Cathy and I love all those shades of blue in the gorgeous papers you've chosen.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Cathy.I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie I'm on playing catch up I'm so behind so sorry shug that I've not been for a few days. This is a beauty hun its so very pretty I love the image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete