Thursday, 17 February 2011

Liebster Blog Award

My third posting of the day, I have been busy today! I have been very honoured to receive this award twice in as many months. The last time was 29th Jan. This time is from the lovely TINA . Thank you hunni for thinking of me. The aim of this award is to give it to 3-5 blogs you have visited that are relatively unknown and bring them to light(not with thousands of followers already). Here are the terms for accepting award:

1. If you have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES!!!! Then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept it.

3. Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

These are the blogs that I have chosen:-

1. Chantal

2. Tracy

3. Zlatina

Enjoy your award girls you deserve them.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I Cathy, i received your message on my blog and accept it. I already post the award on my blog. Thanks a lot for thinking of me, i appreciate.

    Big hugs to you

    Shatam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Cathy thanks so much for giving this award to me. I appreciate your thinking of me. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete