Tuesday, 4 January 2011

It's My Birthday!!!!

Hi folks. It is my birthday today and my hubby woke me up at 6.15am this morning to open my prezzies and cards that had arrived previous days. After I opened them all he then told me to go back to sleep!!!! He went into the bathroom to get ready. At 6.45am he woke me again and told me to get up as we were going into town for breakfast. I had a lovely slap up breakie. We were going out for a meal tomorrow evening for a meal with friends as it is my friends birthday Thursday so we were going out in between the two. They have rang to say they both have flu so will not be able to come. We will go out with them when they are better. Hubby and I will still go out though tomorrow.

I was really lucky girl again, I got more crafting goodies and two new nighties. Thank you all for the cards I received, they were all lovely. Others I know have got held up in the post. The post office doesn't need much of a reason, what with the snow and extended holidays we have been having. I have uploaded a scheduled card but will not be uploading a card for today.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Cathy,
    Happy Birthday! Hope the rest of your day is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cathy. Enjoy your meal.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Cathyyyyy
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu
    Hope you have a fab fab fab day sweetie. MMWAH

    Lotsa birthday hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know 21 today? what a great age enjoy your meal tomorrow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cathy, hope you have had a lovely day and enjoy your meal.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hun

    I am so mad I never miss your birthday, but did get muddled with postage your card is on its way late :O( so so sorry I hope you had a fantastic day lots of love

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday hunny! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Cathy!! Sounds like you had a great day!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cathy I missed it, but I am sending so many Best Wishes your way have a wonderful birthday and enjoy it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Cathy! Enjoy your special day!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy

    Many happy belated returns for your birthday - hope you had a great day!

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cathy !
    Here are late wishes from me :o) Happy Birthday !
    Nice to hear you had good day and evening :o)
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete