Thursday, 27 January 2011

Digi Doodles Shop's Best Challenge#44 - DT Card

Morning folks. It is Thursday again and that mean's it is time for another Challenge over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST . This week we would like to see SWIRLS on your project.


DT Card
My digi image this week is "Wedding Cake". You can go to THE SHOP to find out how to buy and download it. The colouring medium is Promarkers and Sakura Glitter pens, which doesn't seem to be showing up in the photo. The image has been cut & mounted using S5-006 "Curved Rectangles" Mega Nesties from Spellbinders. I have stippled around the edges with "Spun Sugar" DI using Ink Dusters. I have mounted the image on to silver mirri card. The pink swirl bp is from my computer and has also been mounted on to silver mirri card. The pink swirl at the bottom has been cut using Marianne Design Creatables die LR0119 The flowers/silver sentiment peel off and ribbon are from my stash.

Thank you for looking and good luck in the challenge.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

15 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Cathy,love the swirl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image and that swirl!
    I absolutely adore your 2 'love cards' below too, you've been very busy.
    Love 'n hugs sweetie
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Cathy! Love your swirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Cathy.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    fabulous card, great image, lovely design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card Cathy hun love the colour its really pretty.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy I have been thinking about you, hope you are well, this is a fabulous card love the colours and that image it looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish Cathy! Love that swirly background paper and the touch of shine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, I always use couples on cards and forget the cake
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice of image, Cathy and I love the colour scheme!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, what a gorgeous card and that cake looks good enought to eat. Sorry I didn't get around to supporting you in the last Digi Doodle Challenge but my tooth is still causing me pain/discomfort/problems when eating and when I went back to the dentist two weeks ago he wouldn't touch me. Instead he wants a second opinion at the hospital - where there's an 8 week wait - but I was told on Monday my referral had been regraded to urgent so a 2-3 week wait. I got the appointment through this morning for 14 february but I don't think I'll last until then and have been advised by NHS Direct today to chase them again on Monday. Oh the things we all have to put up with. Missing you. kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy,
    Your card is so pretty. Love the flower bouquet.
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Cathy!! I love your flowers!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty.Love the flowers and swirl.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Cathy!! I love the roses.
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete