Thursday, 13 January 2011

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge#42 DT Card

DT Card.


Here we are 13th January 2011 all ready. It is time again for another great Challenge at DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST . This week is :- Colour Combo of Pink & Green.
This week for my DT Card I have used "Daisy Girl" digi image from the shop, go here to find out how to buy it and download it. The colouring medium is Promarkers. Two corners of the image have been fretted with a corner punch to show the colour of the mount card through. The dp is Cherry Blossoms - Leaves NWCE-P-CB6 Nitwit Collections Essentials. The butterfly has been cut from pink glitter card using Marianne Design Creatables LR0115 die. The ribbon is from my stash.
I do hope you enjoy entering these challenges and using these great images from Judy drawn by her mother. Good luck.
I am also entering this for :-
Craft Your Days Away Challenge#11 - Anything Goes. To enter this challenge click here .
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Cathy, such a sweet image and I love those papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,
    Your card is so pretty! Great job and that butterfly is delightful!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Cathy love the image and your backing papers.
    Time is flying isn't it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.Love the papers and the butterfly.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cathy and that Marianne butterfly is fab.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, Cathy - one of my fave images and I love that butterfly!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again I'm playing catch up from yesterday lol. This is fabulous I sooo love the image & the corners look awesome showing the card underneath. Love the flutterbye its lush. Take care sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely Cathy, love this shade of pink, lovely butterfly too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Cathy! I love that big butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and love that big butterfly
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete