Sunday, 2 January 2011

Craft Your Days Away Challenge#10


Morning peeps. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. I have just got back from my B.I.L's, had nice time as usual. My first card and challenge of 2011 is for :-
Craft Your Days Away Challenge#10 - Punch it Out. To enter this challenge click here .
Crafts and Me Challenge#20 - Anything Goes. To enter this challenge click here .
The stamp I have used was one of my Chrissy presents "Rosie & Cake" from L.O.T.V. The colouring medium is Promarkers & Sakura Glitter Pens. Dp is "Floral Paper Stack" from Wild Rose Studio. The image has been cut & mounted using "Petite Ovals Large" and "Petite Scalloped Ovals Large" by Spellbinders. I have used a Martha Stewart punch for the border across the middle. The flower has been cut using a Woodware Craft punch. The gem in the middle is from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy! Happy New Year. A beautiful card to start off 2011. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW I love this card its sooo pretty & the image is gorgeous. Love your LO & your colours hun. Hope you are having a good weekend shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy I love this card,a fab image.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, beautiful card, love that image. Pleased you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cathy, I love that stamp, its so cute!
    Claire xx
    PS I've left you a little something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete