Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge#39 + Blog Hop

Good afternoon. Still cold here and my disabled swimming has been cancelled tonight because of the weather. My card this afternoon is for one Challenge:-

Karen's Doodles Challenge#39 - A Sketch + A Blog Hop. To enter this challenge and blog hop click here .

My Card
The Sketch

The digi image is "Puppy Love" from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The image has been cut & mounted using "Standard Circles Large" and "Petite Scalloped Circles Large" nesties from Spellbinders. The dp is "Cherry Blossoms - Dark Blossom NWCE-P-CB3 Nitwit Collections Essentials and "Pine" Susan Winget from Paper Adventures. I have also used Card Candy from Craftworkscards. The gems are from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy a lovely image too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cathy, I love the way you've coloured that image
    Claire xx
    PS I left you a little something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image :O) thanks for joining us at karens doodles. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this so much Cathy that doggy looks great so does your colouring first class job.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy
    Thanks for playing along again this week. Can you go grab a couple of mates and twist their arms too lol
    Gorgeous card, coloured perfectly as usual.
    Good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw your card is so beautiful. I just love your style.
    Thank you so much for joining us at karens doodles this week.
    Good luck.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card:O) Great take on my little sketch! Lovely colouring!
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the bright red and the papers, and of course that image is ADORABLE!!! THANKS for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, this is so cute. This puppy is one of my favorite Karen's Doodles. You have colored him so sweetly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card Cathy! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on our sketch, Cathy! Love the colors that youv'e used!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Karen's Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete