Sunday, 19 December 2010

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge#53-Stamping Vacation - No Punches

Morning on this very snowy Sunday morning. Our snow started at 1.45pm yesterday and came down very heavy. Not sure we will have Turkey this year for Chrissy Dinner as this year I have left buying it until the last week. It is usually in the freezer weeks before.

This is my first posting of the day, I hope to be back later with a second one. This card is for two Challenges:-

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge#53 - Quick & Easy Christmas. To enter this challenge click here .

Stamping Vacation- No!!! No!!! Punches. To enter this challenge click here .

The image & bp are from "Christmas Creations" CD-ROM - Joanna Sheen & Giordano. The image has been picked out using 85 Crystal Glitter from Art Institute Glitter. The Poinsettia has been cut using Marianne Design Creatables die LR0121 Poinsettia 1. The greeting is a peel off from my stash.

Thank you for looking during this very busy time.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I still have my turkey to buy yet as well hun lol its snowing heavily here. Loving your gorgeous card the image looks fab. Hope you are having fab weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation Cathy, I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scenery! Thanks for sharing at SV!

    ReplyDelete