Friday, 31 December 2010

Crafty Ann Challenge#31 - DT Card

Morning folks. Another great challenge has just started over at CraftyAnns . Ann is giving away a Digi Image over on the Challenge Blog to be used in this challenge. This time our theme is:-
Same but Different - Card/Project. Any colour scheme - any layout - any embellishement of your choice as long as the digi image is there too. To receive the image go to the Challenge Blog .


My DT Card.

The digi image is Faberge Egg Tropical, which I have already mentioned is over at Crafty Ann's to be used in this challenge and is FREE!!!! The colouring medium is Promarkers. The tree and Swirls on the egg have been picked out in glitter. The dp is Funky 5 Collection 1 also from Crafty Ann's . The main card and oval die are pearlised card. The oval has been cut using "Petite Scalloped Ovals Large" nestie from Spellbinders. The silver ribbon, foil Dolphins and silver sentiment peeloff are from my stash. I am entering this card for:-

Crafts and Me Challenge#20 - Anything Goes. To enter this challenge click here .

I hope you have had a great Christmas and you enjoy your New Year celebrations. Look forward to seeing your creations with this Digi Image. This is my last DT card with Crafty Ann as I am stepping down, I thank Ann for giving me this chance to work on her team. I will of course join in the challenges when comitments allow.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cathy.love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cathy the colours are stunning you have worked with this image so beautifully, I am so sorry that you are stepping down but I wish you good health and happiness in the year 2011
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Cathy - thank you so much for everything you have done while on the DT, we'll miss you.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Cathy, I'm so sorry you are leaving the DT, we're all going to miss you
    Wishing you a happy New Year
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year sweetie may you be blessed with love, health & happiness all thru 2011.
    What a shame you are stepping down hunni everyone will sure miss your gorgeous creations. This is a fabulous 1 to end on tho its gorgeous, I love the colour combo & your colouring is super. Hope you have a fab 2011 hunni. Take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete