Friday, 17 December 2010

Crafty Ann Challenge#30 - DT Card

Morning peeps. A new Challenge is just starting over at CraftyAnn's Challenge Blog and the theme this time is ANYTHING GOES.

Here is my DT Card.
The digi image is "Pink Roses Collection" from the pre- coloured section at CraftyAnn's I have printed the image twice decoupaged the flower heads. The flowers have been picked out in places with Glossy Accents to look like rain drops. The corners of the image have been cut with a flower corner punch by X cut. The card corners are cut with a rounded corner punch by X Cut. Main card and mount card are pearlised. The lace & gold sentiment peeloff are from my stash.

Have fun in this challenge
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Cathy - I love all of it but am in awe of the glossy accents raindrops, I'm totally useless with glossy accents! All your details showed up beautifully when I clicked on the pic to enlarge it.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cathy. Stunning detail as always. Not many sleeps until the man in the red suit comes ;o)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete