Saturday, 13 November 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#42

Morning folks. Sorry I haven't been around much but I have been poorly. I hope I am on the mend now. I finish the antibiotics tomorrow. My first of two cards today is for one challenge:-

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#42 - Black & Purple. To enter this challenge click here .

The stamp I have used is "80436 Paris Socialite" Stamps Happen Inc. Colouring medium is Promarkers. The DP-Feather-Pearls & Bow are all from my stash.

Thank you for looking and I hope you will call back to see my second card of the day.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy, very sexy! Love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cathy,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhh I say I'm loving this fabby image & love the colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Cathy am loving this!!!
    Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us on TPC this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Cathy, sorry to hear you been poorly chuck. Hope you feeling better now! Fabulous card, love the image - gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cathy I do hope you feel better soon it is an awful time for illness. I love your card the colour and image is stunning, I have that stamp only ever used it once.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Cathy hun this is lovely, such a different image! thanks for sharing with us at tpc
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete