Thursday, 11 November 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge#33 - DT Card

Morning Peeps. Another fabulous new Challenge has just started over at Digi Doodle Shops Best and this week the theme is :- Don't Forget Our Men - Manly Project.

Here is my DT Card.
I used "Old Man Fishing" on my project this week, go here to find out how to buy it and download it. Why not pop over and join in this challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend online at the Digi Doodle Shop , there are so many stamps there you'll be spoilt for choice. We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to view the rest of the DT cards and will be amazed!!!!
My dp for this card is "Gone Fishing" RP792 Under the Stars by Rusty Pickle. I have coloured the sky on the digi image with "Tumbled Glass", the river with "Stormy Sky" and the grass area's with "Bundled Sage" TH Distress inks. All the rest of the image I have used Promarkers. The Fishing Club badge is from my stash.
I hope you enjoy this challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Cathy I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,
    This card is super! Perfect for any guy
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, this is just perfect!! I just love the entire scene you've created here : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Cathy, love how you've matched the backing paper to the image too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cathy love the image and design you have created a lovely male card here.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea to echo the image with your DP. Great card Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy,

    I love your card hun. The sillouette is so cool with it. It just really gives it a heart felt feeling. Wonderfully done hun.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Cathy! Greetings, Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card, Cathy - it makes me relax just looking at it! How clever you are to find the perfect DP to go with the image!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you have the shadow fisherman stood behind the image, great card
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work ! Love the way you use the back ground paper. Super good job !
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantabulous! Great guy card. Love the wy you've used an image with an image. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete