Friday, 19 November 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge#28 - DT Card

Morning folks, it is that time again for another great Challenge over at CraftyAnn's Challenge Blog
This time the theme is:- INSPIRATION PICTURE (Shown below) But first of all I have to announce the winner of My Challenge #27 Comment Competition. This has been picked fairly by writing the names on separate sheets of paper, folding them up and my OH picking. The winner is Doreen . Congratulations Doreen you have won a free digi image or a pre-coloured sheet of your choice. Email Ann at craftyann@hotmail.co.uk to tell her your choice.


My DT Card

For my card I have used bp "Funky Collection1 number 6"- digi image is "Tropical Beach" - sentiment is "Ticket" all from the lovely CraftyAnn . The colouring medium is Promarkers. The image has been cut & mounted using nesties from Spellbinders. The sun was cut with a punch.
I hope you enjoy entering this challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You've done a stunning job with this Cathy, what wouldn't I give to be on one of those sunloungers right now??
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete