Friday, 5 November 2010

Crafty Ann Challenge #27 - DT Card


Morning folks. It is time again for another great Challenge over at CraftyAnn's Challenge Blog . For this challenge it is to be A Christmas Card in Non Traditional Christmas Colours. It is also our 1st Anniversary and to mark this event Ann is offering a prize on every DT's blog. I will be drawing a winner from the comments left on my post. The winner will receive a free Digi Image or
a Pre-Coloured sheet of their choice from Ann's great collection. Don't forget there will still be two prizes of 2 digi stamps, 1 bp collection and 1 pre coloured sheet choice for the winners of the challenge on the challenge blog.
For my card I have used "Christmas Tickets" and "Pale Pink Embossed Stars" bp both from Crafty Ann. The digi image is "Christmas Girl2" from Inger Harding Design. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The image has been cut using "Curved Rectangles" Mega Nesties from Spellbinders. The ribbon and peel offs are from my stash.


I hope you join in and enjoy this challenge and I wish you lots of luck both in the challenge and the prize draws.

Hugs

Cathy

xxxxx








5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Cathy I love the image and the colours you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your non-traditional card. I have those tickets and have not used them yet..now you have inspired me to get going and put them to great use on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, the image is beautifully coloured. Very pretty card.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...gorgeous colour.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete