Monday, 11 October 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#37

Hi again. Second card of the day. This is for one challenge:-

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#37 - Buttons & Bows. To enter this challenge click here .

The stamped image is "Strawberry Tea" Elisabeth Bell from Sugar Nellie. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The dp is "Dreamer" item # 943. I think it is from Fancy Pants Designs. I have distressed the edges and used Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles. The image has been cut & mounted using Oval Nesties from Spellbinders. The buttons & bows are from my stash.

Thank you for looking again today.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Cathy I love the buttons/xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya hun
    aww gorgeous card, lovely image & colouirng, beautiful papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy
    Adorable card as usual, great colour choice, I really like this
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts, hopfully you'll join us again soon
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed you posting this gorgeous card. Love everything about it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Hunny

    gorgeous card I love this sweetie pie image, I really should dig all my old stamps out!!! Gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at tpc.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete