Monday, 11 October 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#79


Morning folks. It is a lovely Sunny day here in Essex. The wind was a bit cold but that has dropped now I am pleased to say. My first of two cards today is for one challenge:-

Digital Tuesday Challenge#79 - Ribbon, Buttons, Bling. (Use any or all plus Digi) To enter this challenge click here .
The Digi image used is "Alice 5" from Digital Two for Tuesday. The colouring medium is of course Promarkers. I have distressed the edges of the dp and stickled with Golden Rod. The dp is item#841027, sorry I don't know where from as it is a scrap from my box. The buttons & ribbon bows are from my stash.
Thank you for looking, I will hopefully be back later.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow I do like the image.A fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Cathy! I love this image and the way you colored it!
    I think I have that image...you may have just inspired me to find it!
    Enjoy your day!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the image and the paper! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card!!! Love your coloring and color choice.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete