Thursday, 14 October 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge#29

Good morning, how the weeks fly by. It is time again for our Challenge at Digi Doodles Shop's Best. This week the theme is :- These are my peeps (It must have a person on the project).

Here is my DT card for this week.
The digi image is "All Dressed Up" and can be found here to buy and download. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The dp is "Brenna" item#833 Fancy Sweet Pea Papers by Michelle Coleman from Fancy Pants Designs. The flower is from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated. I also used a Martha Stewart punch & a Marianne Design Creatables die.

The winner will win $10 gift certificate to spend here . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over and view the rest of the DT cards and you will be amazed!!!!

I hope you enjoy the challenge and good luck to you all.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy, what a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! This image always makes me smile because I am sure just about everyone who has kids has seen them run around like this
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Cathy and I just love this image - she was my introduction to DDS!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Cathy! I love that MD die cut. Great job on this weeks challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so very cute. Love this image! It's one of my favourites of DDS!
    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.. Cathy! This is so sweet! Look at those little dimples! Just a cutey of a card!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    aww gorgeous card, super cute image, lovely papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely intricate borders, pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy,

    I so love this card! Something about it has a vintage feel, which really makes this unique!

    Fabulously done!!

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favourite images, great background to her and love the papers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sentence :o))
    So adorable card Cathy !
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card. I really love the sentiment. When i read it, that make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw how cute....a gorgeous card.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete