Friday, 8 October 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge#25 DT Card

Morning fellow bloggers. It is time again for another wonderful challenge at CraftyAnn's .

The Challenge this time is :- A Digi Stamp and Your Favourite Colouring Medium.

This is to include at least one Digi Stamp and please tell us what colouring medium you've used.

I have used three Digi Images of Ann's this time:-

Bp is "Mottled Stone Collection2 No2 Colour.
Sentiment is from "Tickets".
Main image is "Jeans with Pockets".

I have decoupaged the pockets by adding another two layers. The image has been cut & mounted using "Curved Rectangles" Mega Nesties by Spellbinders.

The colouring medium is my usual Promarkers as it is my favourite. The flowers are "B1681PK" from Joanna Sheen but I have changed the colour slightly with Promarkers to match my card better.

The lace is from my stash.

I hope you enjoy the challenge and I will certainly enjoy looking at your creations.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Cathy - I love the colours you've used and the decoupaged pockets.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Cathy
    fabulous card hun, great image & colouring, luv the shape, have great weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy, wow you've been busy since my last visit im loving your cards. Hope to see some with your new goodies, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete