Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Commissioned Wedding Card

Afternoon everyone. It is a bit cold here today. I am going to be cold when I come out of my Disabled Swimming tonight with wet hair.

My card today is a Commissioned card for a Wedding. It had to be purple to go with the Wedding theme. The picture is the best that could be done, I hope you can see it okay.

The image and bp is from "Dancing with Shadows" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. The image has been printed on Acetate and backed with purple mirri card. The flowers and ribbon are from my stash. The ribbon has been threaded through pearlised card cut using LR0101 die from Marianne Design Creatables.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. WOW Cathy, this is stunning. Beautiful image, die frame and fab flowers.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Cathy, great flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, this is so rich!! Love those purples!!
    hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete