Wednesday, 6 October 2010

The CD Sunday Challenge#24

Morning Peeps. It is raining very heavy here this morning. I don't know what it has done the past two days as I have been away to my B.I.L. & S.I.L.'s where the weather was quite good. Now I am back I have loads to catch up on!!!!! My card today is for one Challenge:-

The Cd Sunday Challenge#24 - Decoupage. To enter this challenge click here .

The decoupage image/bp/sentiment are from The Jayne Netley Mayhew Part 2 CDROM from Joanna Sheen. The ribbon is from my stash and the leaves were cut with a die from Little Claire Designs.

Thank you for looking and I hope you are having better weather.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy - that butterfly is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Cathy this is fab love the butterfly.Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.xxx

    We have wall to wall sunshine here it's beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow from me too Cathy, a gorgeous butterfly, I can almost touch it's wings, they look so real.
    Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly certainly has the wow! factor Cathy.
    Smashing card.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya Cathy
    oh wow whata gorgeous card, that butterfly is beautiful, looks like it could just fly of the page, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy I love this cd it has some great images on it and this one is stunning, your cutting is perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday and best of luck with the draw.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooOOoooo Pretty! so lovely looks like it flew in from the garden! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete