Friday, 1 October 2010

At Last I Can Say!!!!!!


Morning folks. For the past couple of weeks I have had to keep quiet about being picked for DigiDoodleShopsBest Design Team. It is official as from today so I can shout it from the roof tops. I am looking forward to working with the rest of the very talented team. By their profiles they are a very talented bunch from all different countries. To go to their blogs you will find them listed on the left hand side of my blog under DDSB Design team. I look forward to working with :-

Karen - Sara- Chantal - Dana - Diane - Jona - Julie - Katja - Lisa - Mel - Ruth - Tina - Tine - Tracy - Zlantina. Do pop over to their blogs as well as Digi Doodle Shop's Best you will be amazed.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP Congrats hunny so well deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cathy, well deserved, sure you will enjoy it.

    Hugs Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Cathy, well deserved.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cathy! Your inclusion in the team is well deserved - and of course, I'm not biased at at all!!!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy

    Well done and many congratulations - look forward to seeing your DT creations!

    Sorry I've not commented for a while I've been away on holiday!

    Hope you are well.

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Cathy, so well deserved.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoopeeeeeeeeee Cathy I am thrilled to bits for you this is some wonderful news and so well deserved, congratulations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Cathy

    Mags x

    ReplyDelete