Thursday, 9 September 2010

Exciting News (For Me Anyhow) !!!!!!

I have been a Guest Designer 13th & 27th August 2010 over on CraftyAnns challenge blog and have really had a great time. Well yesterday Ann emailed me and asked if I would join the team as a full time Design Team member. I of course said yes. Ann kindly said that I didn't have to start this coming challenge that starts tomorrow but I said I was so excited that I wanted to start straight away. So there was no lounging in bed for me this morning as I was too excited to stay. Up I got to start on my card that will be revealed tomorrow. I am like a dog with two tails.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. We're delighted that you agreed to join us Cathy - you'll be a great asset to the team :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cathy and very well deserved too.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cathy very well deserved.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, this is wonderful news and welcome to the TEAM. Enjoy being on Crafty Ann's Design Team - the rest of us do!!! Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cathy, well deserved.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Cathy, very well deserved
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is some of the best news I have read in ages, congratulations Cathy your work has always been wonderful and I look forward to working with you on my return in the New Year.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete