Friday, 17 September 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#76

Morning, Yep!!! Mr Blogger has done it to me again and twisted my card around. I don't know what the answer to the problem is? Anyway the sun is shining today and I have some exciting news that I am not allowed to reveal yet, but when I can I will!!!!

My twisted card today is for one challenge:-

Digital Tuesday Challenge#76 - Sports. To enter this challenge click here .

The digi image for this card is "Golfer" by Kenny K. It has been coloured with Promarkers. The dp is "Playground" item #986 Fancy Free Collection from Fancy Pants Designs. The sentiment is "New Begining Sentiment2" from Rainbow Echo Designs. The Jute is from my stash.

Thank you for looking and please do not send me your physio bill. Lol!!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Cathy, I love the image.Mr Blogger must really love you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Mr Blogger, good Cathy, beautiful card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. even upset down, your card would still be gorgeous Cathy! lol
    Beautiful design with these colors and jute!!
    Your creations always ROCK!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! Gremlins must be about! I have turned my screen on it's end and you card is pefect!
    Love the image and how you have coloured it.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy this is fabulous that KK image is so very useful makes a great card for a male I love your colouring and design thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Upside down, to the side, upright....it is adorable. Love the fun image and the manly colors you used. Thanks for joining in on the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Cathy. Don't know the answer to the blogger thing, sorry.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous paper.
    Naughty mr blogger, I wonder why he does that??!!
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete