Thursday, 9 September 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#75

Good afternoon folks. My first posting is a card for one challenge. I will be back later with some great news!!!!! For a second posting. Sorry Mr Blogger has turned my card again. He only seems to do it to me.

Digital Tuesday Challenge#75 - Dots & Stripes. To enter this challenge click here .


The digi image is "Sliekjestamps 047". The colouring media is Promarkers. The image has been cut & mounted using "Circles Large" nesties. from Spellbinders. The bp's are from Jak Heath of Crafter's Kitchen "Spring Leaf Dot" and "Spring Leaf Stripe" The flowers are item#300388 E-Line Flowers White from Prima Marketing and have been coloured with Promarkers. The twine is Jute 3 ply garden twine by Nutscene from any good gardening shop. Lol!!!!

Thank you for looking and sorry you had to stand on your head again.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, I LOVE her images. They arejust ot adorable.

    Great card, thank you for entering it into this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Cathy, this is so adorable!!! I love the way you colored this little guy! Perfect dots & stripes papers too!
    Thanks so much for coming to play with us this week at Digital Tuesday!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mr Blogger likes playing with your cards Cathy lol...I love this one those colours and image are fabulous thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete