Sunday, 26 September 2010

DieCut Dreams Challlenge#66

Morning Peeps. I had a great day yesterday at Ally Pally with my friend Sally but was shattered when I got home. Today's card I hope I am going to make it in time for the challenge by the skin of my teeth. It is for one challenge:-

DieCut Dreams Challenge #66-: Vellum. To enter this challenge click here .

The digi image is from Karen's Doodles "Butterfly Boy". The image has been cut & mounted using "Curved Rectangles" Mega Nesties from Spellbinders. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The backing is Vellum from my stash. The butterflies have been cut using "Butterflies" S3038 die from Spellbinders. The ribbon is also from my stash.

Thank you for looking and I do hope I have made it in time. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Cathy I love your butterflies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cathy, so sorry I didn't get to see you yesterday. I had a great day but was shattered when I got home. Playing today!
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, meant to say thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous butterflies and nice to see a boy on the card, lovely, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to hear you had a great time at Ally Pally.
    Your card is adorable, gorgeous image and colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete