Friday, 3 September 2010

DieCut Dreams Challenge#63 - Sir Stampalot Challenge#Sept

Afternoon lovely people. Sorry I haven't ben around the past few days, things just caught up with me. My card today is for two challenges:-

DieCut Dreams Challenge#63 - Soft Shades of Vintage. To enter this challenge click here .

Sir Stampalot Challenge# Sept - All Distressed. To enter this challenge click here .

The Digi Image for my card is a freebie from Digital Two for Tuesday "Umbrella". The edges of the image/card & bp's have been distressed with a craft knife. They have then all been ink distressed using TH "Aged Mahogany" Distress Ink. The newspaper bp is from K & Company "12x12 LJ Furniture Newspaper". The lace bp is from my stash and has no name on it. The lace is also from my stash. The flowers are "B1681PK" from Joanna Sheen.

Thank you for looking on this very warm and sunny day.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. HI Kathy this is very gorgeous, love the aged feel to it.
    thanks for popping by my blog sweetie.
    thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challeng. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy

    Oooh, I do love this, so much elegance in one card.

    Something about that era that ooses sophistication and you card brings it all to life perfectly.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy,
    This is a beautiful and sophisticated card! I'm glad I don't live in times when ladies had to wear dresses like that. I don't think I would be able to breath!
    Thank you for joining us in the Distressing challenge at Sir Stampalot.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is lovely hun,great image and vintage feel, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Cathy, I do love these images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy

    Gorgeous card I love it! Good luck in the challenges.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty vintage card Kathy, you have captured the look perfectly.Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot and Die Cut Dreams challenges, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with lovely distressing! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy wow this is beautiful, it is elegant and vintage the image, design and colours are a wonderful sight to me thank you for sharing this with us at Sir Stampalot
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy this card is lovely very elegant and everything I love about vintge. Your design and colour scheme are perfect. Sorry I have not been around for a while, but our granddaughter is very poorly.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful...the image is stunning.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful image Cathy, I love the distressing too . Beautiful colours. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, Thanks for joining in at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation at Sir Stampalot this month..it´s gorgeous!
    Lina xx

    ReplyDelete