Friday, 24 September 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge#24 - DT Project

Hi Folks it is time again for another super challenge over at Crafty Ann's. This time the theme is:-

Anything but a Card. The choice is yours to what you make! To enter this Challenge and to find out the super prize on offer click CraftyAnn .

My project this month is a "Notepad". I am sorry about the photo, I have had help from "a friend" playing with it but it still doesn't show it off to it's best. It is slightly better if you click on the photo to enlarge.

The front cover is made out of blue card sprayed with "Purple Violet" and "Silver" Cosmic Shimmer Micra Shimmer Mists from Creative Expressions. I made the mask by using Crafty Ann's "Venetian Mask1" Digi Image. It has been coloured using Sakura Stardust Glitter Pens. The ribbons are from my stash and the gold and green gems around the eyes are from Papermania.
Good luck with the challenge and I hope you enjoy yourself.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. What a great notepad Cathy I love the mask.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your notepad Cathy, it's lovely here so it must be fabulous in real life!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This notepad is lovely Cathy and the mask is coloured beautifully.
    Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful notebook Cathy...just gorgeous!!
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete