Saturday, 18 September 2010

CES Challenge#4 - 4th GD Card

Morning peeps. Another week has flown by. Where do they go? It is frightening how near Christmas we are. It is time again for another fabulous challenge of Emma's. The theme this week is:-

"Baby Bonanza" To enter this challenge and find out the prize on offer click here .

For my 4th Guest Designer card this week I have used "Baby Love" CD-ROM from Joanna Sheen. The image & bp are both from this super CD-ROM. The doily is from Ribbon Box and has been coloured with Promarkers. The ribbon is from my stash. The flowers B1681 CM/PE are from Joanna Sheen. The sentiment is computer generated.

I am sad that this is my last week as a Guest Designer with Emma but I have really enjoyed my stint and thank Emma for the opportunity.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card I love these nostalgic images, absolutely stunning! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and so pretty. Thank you so very much for being guest designer for us at CES.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy - gorgeous card and what a beautiful image! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Love what you did with this image! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete