Saturday, 11 September 2010

CES Challenge#3 - My 3rd GD card.

Well where has the time gone? Here we are on the third week of our fabulous challenge. The response has been enormous. Thank you all for all the support you have all given Emma. Our challenge this week is :-

CHRISTMAS EASEL CARD. To enter this challenge click here . You can also find out the rules and the prize on offer.

For my third GD card I have stamped images using "Christmas Sleepy Stocking" JSHM006 -House Mouse Designs from Joanna Sheen. The colouring media is Promarkers. The hats & sweet have been highlighted in places using 85 Crystal Glitter from Art Institute Glitter. The bp's are "Christmas" - House Mouse Designs from Joanna Sheen. The ribbon is from my stash.

I do hope you are enjoying these challenges as much as I am and I wish you all good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Cathy I love easel cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card hunni...love that stamp...I keep seeing them everywhere and I have just purchased some... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    sorry im late, gorgeous card, my fav images, awesome colour work, thanks for joining us again, sue,x

    ReplyDelete