Saturday, 4 September 2010

CES Challenge#2- 2nd GD Card

Morning you lovely bloggers. It is time for the second week of Emma's challenge blog. The response has been overwhelming.

The theme this week is:-
"Floral Frenzy" - To enter this challenge and to find out the rules and the prize on offer click here .

For my second GD card I have used "Victorian Flowers" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. Both the image & bp have come from this great CD. The sentiment has been made using a borrowed stamp from a friend. I am sorry I didn't make a note of the maker. The lace is from my stash. The flower is also from my stash but I know it was bought from Joanna Sheen.

Good luck in the challenge and I hope you all enjoy yourselves

Hugs

Cathy

xxxxx


8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Cathy.The colour is stunning.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Cathy, beautiful colours and love that lace.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun
    totally stunning card, luv the colour, beautiful papers, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, such a gorgeous image and colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us as GD on CES Challenges.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and elegant card Cathy,
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy,

    Gorgeous DT creation. I just love purple!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card - I love the colours you have chosen! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete