Wednesday, 8 September 2010

The CD Sunday Challenge#20

Morning you lovely people. It is overcast here today and we had a lot of rain late yesterday afternoon. My card today is for one challenge:-

The CD Sunday Challenge#20 - Animals. To enter this challenge click here .

The image/insert & bp for this card are all from "The Pamela West Collection" CD-ROM from Joanna Sheen. I have used a Martha Stewart all around the page punch. The four snowflakes are cut out of glitter card using "LR0123" Marianne Designs Creatables. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for looking and I hope you are all well on the way with your Christmas cards, I have made 46!!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cathy, great image and I love your MS Border.
    Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week. Good luck with our competition
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Cathy,I love all the punch work.Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday,and good luck.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Cathy. Gorgeous image and that MS punch is so effective. Thanks for joining is this week on CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 46??? Wish I was that far on with my Christmas cards. No matter how early I start, I always have a few to make in a panic!!
    Love the design of this one. So pretty with the scene through the window.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another good one Cathy, I do like the punching and it's such a pretty image. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday again this week and good luck.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete