Monday, 23 August 2010

Own Made Backing Paper Card#1

Afternoon folks. It was raining heavy here all last night and also this morning, the sun is trying to peep through at the moment, which is typical as I was out in the rain this morning as it was meant to rain all day. Just finished my ironing so now I can settle down to doing what I enjoy most. My first of three cards today is not for a challenge at all, which makes a change.

The bp is my own made design using various stamps and different coloured inks. The idea came from my craft club which is run at Stanway Colchester Essex. I have used a Martha Stewart punch for the the bottom design. The large butterflies have been cut using S3038 "Butterflies" from Spellbinders. The little butterflies are cut using a tiny punch from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for looking, I must say I had fun in making the bp and have made another one since.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Cathy! I love the colours and the bp you've made is stunning
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Cathy the backing paper is fabulous,and the design of your card is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete