Saturday, 14 August 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge#23-Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#29

Hi peeps. I am trying to get back in the swing of things and catch up with my card making and blogging. My Stepdaughter and her husband have been visiting from France and have gone home now so normal service should be resumed soon I hope. My first card today is for two challenges:-

Karen's Doodles Challenge#23 - Summer Zest (Yellow,Orange,Lime Green and a splash of Blue) to enter this challenge click here .

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#29 - Rainbow. To enter this challenge click here .

For my 8 x 8 card I have used "Dragon Birthday" digi image from Karen's Doodles. The colouring media is Promarkers. The image has been glittered in places with glitter glue from Craft Planet. The bp's are "The Stack 6" from DCWV. The sentiments are from my stash. The flowers are also from my stash but were bought from Joanna Sheen.

Thank you for looking today and I hope the weather is better where you are!!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cathy. Love the bright colours.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Cathy, smashing card chuck, love the bright colours - perfect for our rainbow challenge. Gorgeous papers and that image is just so cute, I love that too.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw. I hope you come back and see us again real soon.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy I to am trying to get back into a routine after all the problems what a pair we are lol. I think I might have finally started on the road to peace again, fingers crossed. I am so in love with this card those colours really are terrific so is the image this card you have designed beautifully
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Cathy Hun

    How are you doing hun?x

    Gorgeous card I love this image and beautiful combo of the themes, thanks for joining us at tpc and karens doodles.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Such a fun image, isn't it? Your flowers are perfect and I do love the layout!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Karens Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, what a great birthday card, aren't the colors Joey chose just so fun. Such a happy card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi cathy
    aww gorgeous card, super cute image, lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and happy card Cathy - perfect colours! Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and lovely. Nice take on the color combo for this week.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles Challenge Blog this week.
    Good luck.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Cathy :-) the image is just soo cute and the papers and colours you used are perfect for our challenge :-)

    thanks for joining the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kathy, lovely and bright to fit with both themes.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and Karen's Doodles this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete