Sunday, 1 August 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge#21

Hi peeps. Second posting today. Still way behind with my blogging on the comments side but I am sure you will forgive me under the circumstances.

My second card is for one Challenge:-

Karen's Doodles - White on White. To enter this challenge click here .

My Digi Image is "Bigsby Christmas Stocking" from of course Karen's Doodles. The colouring Media is Promarkers. Imafe has been cut & embossed using "Standard Circles Large" Nestie by Spellbinders. The background embossed pattern & Christmas words are a Cuttlebug Embossing folder. The glitter glue on the hat and top of boot is "Irridescent Sparkle" by Craft Planet. The bow is from my stash.

Thank you for looking for the second time today.

Hugs as always.
Cathy
xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy

    Gorgeous card the white on white is lovely and very striking.

    Take care

    Tina
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Cathy I am still trying to catch up on my commenting but don't you worry about it you have enough on your plate at the moment. I am loving your card so much the whiteness really appeals to me I love it.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Cathy Hun

    I hope you are doing ok, I have your email hun and will reply shortly.

    this is gorgeous I love this image and the embossing,thanks forjoining us again this week at KDUK

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cathy.so clean and fresh.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy this is adorable! Love your colouring and that embossing is fab! Thanks for playing at Karens Doodles UK. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy
    Fabulous card as usual. Love the little embossed sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! :D I LOVE it and the glitter is just perfect :D
    Thank you for joining us at Karens doodles and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is fab Cathy, very classy, but soooo cute.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely classy card Kathy. Great image and colouring too.

    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy, Bigsby is just soooo cute and a firm favourite with me. Gorgeous card, loving the white on white.

    Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles. Hugs Tray x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this little cutie pie. White on white looks stunning.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete